TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

If you haven't been watching The Sopranos ***Do Not Read This Blog!!!***



See I ain't evenmuch gonna lie...I've been trying to peep the spoilers for the finale. I think I'm thinking bout this ish too much cause I was dreaming Phil wacked Tony last night. Oh hell naw. Ya know it's the suspense that's killing me. HBO wanna tease a nicka with a preview without any dialog...that's cool...i gots ur number

So I watched Sunday's episode again today and here's where I am...
I'm suspicious about Silvio.
1. dude wacked somebody at the beginning without getting consent from Tony
2. when Paulie was calling him to tell him the fake Phil got wacked...he was giving some excuse on how he turned off his phone...DUde u knew the families was at war...how u gonna turn off ur phone at a time like this
3. The doctor's wouldn't give any information to Paulie or Tony about Silvio's condition in the hospital...suspect
4. Hey, maybe this is going for a long one and all but all I'm thinking about is how Sammy Da Bull...Gotti's #2 man flipped on him...Okay so all this suspect about Silvio has got me wondering...Oh and I've been thinking bout the whole Adriana aspect and how Sil wacked her...maybe she really wasn't wacked...has been in witness protection since and Sil has been ratting all along.....I'm just saying, ish was real shady last week

Now on to Tony...shiiiiittttt (saying like they do on The Wire)lol. Idunno. We've all grown to love this oversized mafia character because we've gotten a chance to see the human aspect of his life...But dude is a murderer...check what he did to Christopher...anyways I would choose Tony to prevail over Phil...cause in the words of M. Deezy...Phil is one greasy fella. Dude basically starts a war over emotion
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait
Whatchu mad cause you push dimes and he sell weight?"


Ain't no love...in the heart of the city


anyways...I think it was rather unprofessional the way Melfi handled Soprano. I don't think Paulie should be the last capt. standing, I felt sorry for Bobby, I think Meadow is gonna die, Janice's tattoo bothers me as well as the NY guy with the cross eyes.

Eh...watcha'll think

4 comments:

Janine said...

wow. i thought about a little, but not enough to notice sil. didn't we see adrianna dead, or did we just see him firing the shot? i don't remember.
we're seeing more of the fact that tony is a psychopath for a reason.
i say he's either going to be in prison or dead.
though i hope he isn't killed or locked up either. phil's a totally unsympathetic character.
i don't think anyone in the family will die, unless the writers and director got carried away...

The Afro-Latino Crusader said...

There are no scraps in my scrapbook. And I hate you for posting this "speculation." You should have been the writer.

The Minority Reporter said...

Janine

I don't remember seeing her dead...somebody from NJ gotta flip...at first I thought it was Chris cause of how he was acting before the crash..fondling with the radio and all...dude was just high as a kite though

the suspense is wackin me lol

The Minority Reporter said...

afrolatino...negro please

didja read my status on facebook??? lol

The Minority Reporter is chalkin' this all up to female menopausal situation.

LMAO