skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Minority Report

TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
The Minority Reporter
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've been on this song so hard for the past two months...Finally!!!!

Posted by The Minority Reporter at 6/05/2007 12:11:00 PM

1 comment:

The Afro-Latino Crusader said...

T-Pain the Church Minister of Music. HILARIOUS!!!!!!

June 09, 2007 6:26 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (10)
  • ▼  2007 (82)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • Okay so I had to remember how Classic Aquemini is!
      • I see the I in We my nigga, yours is my drama...So...
      • WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • What would you do if I sang out tune? Would you st...
      • If you haven't been watching The Sopranos ***Do No...
      • I've been on this song so hard for the past two mo...
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2006 (171)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (37)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (1)

That's what's up!

  • Time for Living
  • Pops' Thoughts
  • Model Minority