TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm So Hood!

"I wear my pants below my waist
And I never dance when I'm in this place
Cause you and yo' man is plannin to hate
I'm so HOOD! And I got these golds up in my mouth
If you get closer to my house
Then you'll know what I'm talkin 'bout
I'm out the HOOD! And if you feel me put your hands up
HOO-OOD! My hood niggaz can you stand up
I'm so HOOD! If you not from here you can walk it out
And you not hood if you don't know what I'm talkin 'bout"

This song gets me going at 6am...sorry to my neighbors...lol

The day after Katrina...two years later

I'm torn between being Antwone Fisher "It don't matter what you tried to do, you couldn't destroy me! I'm still standing! I'm still strong! And I always will be"

and

Veteran activist Anne Moody in her autobiography expressed this new sense of cynicism best. "We shall overcome… I WONDER. I really WONDER."

and that's all i have to say about that

Have you seen Superbad yet? It's hilarious and I almost think it's funnier than Knocked Up...yes...it's possible.

Ahhh...the 3 day weekend is almost here!!! GO Labor Day!!!!!! I feel like No One is bbqing which is RiDiculous...Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves :::Wink:::
It's the second week of school and I am damn near exausted...even though I don't work directly with the children :::scratches head:::

Here are some pics from summer camp...in which i didn't work directly with the kids...yet I'm on a field trip with them :::does the scratching of the head exercise again::
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As I am looking through this photo album I am coming across my Summer of 2007 "Party and Bullish" memories...here are a couple I'd like to share with my b.f. (This stands for BLog Family...SOl...LMAO)

Party and Bullish begins...this is what we started off with and everyone brought a bottle of a lil sumthing with them
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All Ima say is...I stay on the second floor...people were out taking a smoke a talking, a couple of people leaned on the rail...and...there it went...Ground Zero

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Essence is Back in da N.O!!!
We love da kids
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and Common
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and da food
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and da P.I.M.P.s
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and da outfits
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and busstopping to Maze all over the Superdome "You make me Happy!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahhh...one of those nights
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and then...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get IT!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One mo fa da road
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Game Night!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Speed!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: