TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

my attempt to blog

What up fam?!??!??!?

I know...long time no hear right? Well, my summer was absolutely awesome! I didn't do anything I planned at the beginning of the year but for once since Katrina, I feel I had time to...Breathe. It felt good. I continued to work at the school, participated in a lil summer camp with the kids but mostly...Chilled...enjoyed my Summer...So now the "Summer of George...my bad...Party 'n Bullish" is officially OVER ;(

Ahhh, it was good while it lasted.

So...here's my update.

I've decided to take a semester off from my Master's program. I think I've made a wise decision and if I haven't....time will tell. IDK but somedays I don't want to even have conversation about the following subjects: race, class, gender, inequality, social injustice, sociology...u get the point. I don't know if living in New Orleans is helping or hurting my psychological situation...but I have a few months to decide.

Gosh...I've soo been trying to blog since I got to work and now it is 3:34...26 minutes til school is out!!!

3:40 pm

I give up

I'm so anxious

I need a new laptop...did I tell you mines is shot...dead...bodied...gone ;(

and it's been only a little over a year

it's almost worse than digital cameras...3 in a year and a half ;(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good blog cep for the alcohol next to the kids.or is that what you used to get through the day....out

The Minority Reporter said...

Hmmmm interesting how the subconscious works...