TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"& even if you hate me shawty, i still love ya

i only wish that u could, see that my intentions were good"

yeah jed i know...i suck...a girl been busy though

but here's a list of things i would like to discuss when i get back to the bloggin

essence

bobby brown crazy ass

monique's "open relationship" and her effed up defination of marriage

how dope jill scott truly is

positively beautifully human

how dope my color came out


oh yeah i forgot to post the rest of my pics from the fest...i'll do in a few

how i thought i had daddy issues until i went back and listened to beans "i still got love for you" damn j

"Your lack of love, left me loveless, and I'm of your breath
I'm your mind body and soul, your heart, your flesh
Your alcohol, your smoke, in results I'm a mess"
more theraputic than a mutha...check out track 16 for part I

"...staging the '06 Essence in Houston completed a karmic circle.
Houston spent tens of millions of dollars caring for African-Americans from New Orleans, ...Then a festival from New Orleans for African-American comes to Houston and generates $150 million in economic impact.

Essence paid the bill"

what the hell is snoop doing in a orbit commercial?

i don't know how many times i have to remind people "I'm not a nice person
I mean I'd smack the shit out you twice dog and that's before I start cursin'"
i had to set some xamples of people this week...and NO i ain't need to do no spell checkin for this...people just getting besides themselves lately, ima have to celebrate "slap yo coworker 2 times this year" ...allow me to reintroduce myself!!!!

did you see the lost dave chapelle episodes???? uhh they weren't really lost huh????
well i felt kinda guilty for watchin it...that ish was funny when he got his ex-girlfriend back for dumpin him. "good thing my family is petty too" hilarious.

I'm diggin that "in the ghetto" busta feat rick james biatch song "when i was just a young boy growin up in da ghetto..." YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

but on the real i know i said it before but ya'll need to get on that "Light Poles and Pine Trees" Field Mob

i'm gettin real random now


pieces!

No comments: