skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Minority Report
TMR's in the housseeeeeee!
The Minority Reporter
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps
View my complete profile
Thursday, July 13, 2006
I'm not focused man
Should anybody ask for me
Tell 'em I'll be right back
In a real short time,
It's just that I lost my mind
and I gotta find it
But once I hop on my train of thought
I'll get back here,
pronto
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(10)
►
2007
(82)
►
December
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(18)
▼
2006
(171)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
▼
July
(10)
this dude is stooopid...lolol
i got down to "the heart of the matter"
I ain't hatin but.....
Milvertha Hendricks, 84
black people love gangstalicious the way fat women...
Finally, the girlz going to da NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
I'm not focused man
Bangin in Sherman Oaks
"& even if you hate me shawty, i still love ya
mini blog
►
June
(15)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(1)
That's what's up!
Time for Living
Pops' Thoughts
Model Minority
No comments:
Post a Comment