TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

damn all my tazo is gone ;-(

Wow, India.Arie is the ish!!!!!! She had a concert at the hob on Monday. Other than standing on my feet for a mere 5 hours....it was great!!!!

No for real that girl is soooo dope. I swear she sang every song she's ever recorded. You ever had that song, that you never really listened to on the cd, but after seeing the artist perform it live, the next day that's your favorite song? Ex. Jill Scott "Not Like Crazy" & “no umbrella, no jacket…just warm”…nasty Jill, Common "Be" (well not really but i understood "we got arms but won't reach for the sky" better). India has done this in "I Choose"...the girl said "I even had a talk with my mama and I told her the day I'm grown" LMAO, but on the real the whole song is dope.

let's see...

i'm leaving for nyc friday and i haven't unpacked from 4th of july weekend nor this past weekend...how bout i choose to get my home life organized.

my lil cuz is leavin me "a quick pumper" LMAO cause i know u readin this

my other lil big cuz is coming back

by the way moving sucks...in the words of denzel in out of time "I WISH I HAD MORE TIME!!!!"

24 hours in a day doesn't seem long enough anymore. I remember the days where I could and would waste the time away doing absolutely

nothing.

those days were called high school...and some of college.

I wish i could go back to a time less complicated...naw, i really don't

I heart dvr, although i think it will play a part in my demise.

how come every season of celebrity fit club has a cast member from The Sopranos? hahahaha big pussy

This weekend i heard someone say that teaching is becoming a job for the unemployable.
I kinda agree with this. Before Katrina, Louisiana took over 13 schools in New Orleans because they were “failing schools”. School in Orleans parish started Monday, only a handful of these state charter schools were able to reopen. Classes are full, certified teachers are scarce...uncertified teachers need jobs...Alas the cycle of a failing school system is almost in tact again...pretty soon we will have our pipeline to prison and the hospitality industry (i.e. housekeeping & janitorial staff) back in order, as if Katrina never took place.

and im out

No comments: