Anyways so the ride...I HATE TRAFFIC and of course...there was traffic!!!!
ok...for the real reason I am writing this blog...It is TAX FREE weekend in houston!!!!! I don't know if this is all over...nor do I care. but I got some hella deals today!!!! no mo "community" ana...lo siento...por mi y tu. :::insert sad emoticons if I knew how:::
after some retail therapy I went to my favorite stylist and it was mad drama fo ya mama in the shop today...no need to go into detail but punks are a fool (no disrespect and all)
India arie is Monday!!!!! ana r u listening, cause I got the songs down from video to I am not my hair...plus some soundtrack hits in between...na beat that!
hey are people in are around the new york area interested in seeing oliver stone's new movie? just wondering
I am.
damn so much is coming up...did I tell u the roots and JEan Grae are gonna be in new orleans??? probably so. oh and i hate ticketmaster...by any means, always purchase ur tickets from the actual venue if you can cause them fools add on soooooo many additional charges til it aint even funny...no fo real
anybody gonna go to spike lee's joint "when the levees broke"

I'll be at the showing in new orleans...hope to see ya'll there
damn i can't believe i'm leaving for nyc friday. that means i wont be packin until friday morning, damn i still haven't unpacked from the 4th of july weekend...don't believe me???? check my suitcase in the living room...lol, told ya!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment