TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another Again

"then we flashback to the first time you put your spell on me
you envelop me
you feel good
as hell
to me" (c) j. legend

whew. no sophmore slup for j. legend...well at least not in my opinion

so what ^? it's the end of the week already. my days seemed to have become labeled as: days I work and: that day I don't. I'm thinking of treating myself to a two day weekend this week! We'll see.

Is ticketmaster not the Biggest ripoff Ever? Why do the additional costs add up to the price of another ticket?

LMAO, I felt like I was in one of those Apple commercials where it's mac vs pc today. Lo siento...I need a left and right button on my mouse lmao

And a BIG WTF goes to Project Runway. Jeffery??@?@?!??!?!? WTF. Now, everyone who knows me knows I was pulling for Michael, but I must admit...dude didn't excute in the end. But even Uli was on point and you give it to Jeffery????? Nothing more to say. Ya hear that Nicasol???? lol

Speaking of, you're really gonna miss out tomorrow.

Props to da boss

Really...just half????

I'm out like the freedom of speech during the bush admin.

No comments: