TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, March 11, 2007

So I thought my clock would automatically change it's time...it didn't

I also thought my phone's time would be correct when I look at it...it wasn't

Thank goodness for Directv...now where's that credit on my bill lol

Ah, long week fam

Yesterday was the fair at school...it felt like a mini Jazz Fest. It was good to finally meet and sit down and talk with some of the parents...instead of the quick "bonjour" during the morning rush. One of them even invited me to their house in Switerland this summer while I'm in France...I'll take them up on that offer!

I have a ish load of reading to do within the next 24 hrs. aghhhhhh (that's my tired yell)

im sorry ya'll...this blog is representing where my head is right now...everywhere. I'm gonna take a walk and holla back later!

No comments: