after commenting on Back Packer Week Presents: The Back Packer Box Set this blog idea cloud hit me
Get Low (Lil Jon & dem boyz from da eastside)
Nasty Bitch (Buckdown)
Take It Off (dem underground Kings)
Bomb A$$ P*ssy (Dogg Pound)
Ain’t No Fun (Snoop D-O-double G)
Call Me (Lil Kim n Too $hort)
My bad…all of Hardcore (Kimmy)
Bitch I don’t need ya (Trina & Papi Trick)
P Poppin (Luda and DTP)
Everyday I’m F*ing Him (Remy Ma)
believe it or not it only took me a couple seconds to come up with this list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(82)
-
▼
March
(8)
- Somebody get Mary Landrieu on the phone...(504) 58...
- It's a celebration Biiiitches
- Top 10 songs I wouldn’t tell Pearl Cleage I know…s...
- Cause she's my favorite rapper. Period!
- I love this cornbread so much, I want to take it b...
- Ah, the beginning is nearer than we think...or is ...
- So I thought my clock would automatically change i...
- First off I'm bout my dough and cheese..just call ...
-
▼
March
(8)

2 comments:
Dude.
You totally need to write this post with me on It ain't no fun.
I think we have a niche here.
Women, and hip hop and reconciling our womanist/feminist/humanist theories w/ our love of that get low....get low....from the windows to the waaaaaaws....to that sweat drip off....well you get the picture...
that's what's up!
Post a Comment