TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Exactly...NFL stands for Not For Long!"

This was Marquise's response as to why you have to stack money as fast as possible if you make it in the pros.

I was shocked to hear the news. It's still is so surreal. Marquise is gone. Damn.
Even though I hadn't spoken to him in at least 4 years I often talk about this dude as if it had been more recently.

I promise this dude was one of the funniest people on this planet. Dude was so hoodrich way before he signed that deal with the Patriots.

I remember going to visit this negro in the tiny ass apartments at LSU. The rooms were basically 4 seperate dorm rooms, each equipped with a desk, xxl twin bed, a closet, bookshelf and chair...This negro here had done took the doors outta his closet to stuff all the furniture in so that he could fit his big ass 70something inch tv in the room. I swear even when we sat on the bed which was on the opposite wall, there was only like 5 ft of space between you and the tv...and this was before flat screens LMAO

Oh, and to watch Cheaters with this dude!!!!! Hilarious.

And I can't forget about the cd cleaner that was suppose to eliminate scratches...WITH WATER...YEAH RIGHT DUDE...I still don't believe you

Dang, Marquise...this shit is soooo freaking surreal. You was like that dude I always wanted to be around. And ya girl knew we wasn't trying to get at each other so she was cool we me...I thank her for that cause you were in my life at the time where I needed you the most. I swear, I don't think I ever heard you complain about a thing. Your sincerity inspires me. Your joy for life encourages me to be able to get through this.

I'm grateful that God allowed us to cross each others path.

Your are loved and will be deeply missed.

Marquise Hill
1982-2007

1 comment:

M.Dot. said...

awwwish.

Sad bear.

^^^Prayers.