TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, June 10, 2007

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Made in America"

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Chase!!!!!

3 comments:

Nexgrl said...

I finally watched the last episode last night. I am now able to understand this post.

The Minority Reporter said...

Okay, so after thinking my cable suddenly went awol on me I yelled WTF only to find out that's how this ish really ended. I've been reading the reviews talking bout how tony and big bobby were having the convo in the boat ...the whole thing about u not being able to see or hear death...It just comes...

Phuck it..."The Blue Comet" episode was the dopest one this season...and now that I think about it I was hella pissed at teh half ass season finale for part one of this season...everybody all chillin at Christmas and they talkin to Meadow on teh phone from France...my cuz was all "It's the calm before the storm"

...Where's the storm nicka?!?!??

I cancelled HBO today until The Wire comes back

Nexgrl said...

Well, I didn't cancel HBO. I hadn't been as hyped for each new episode as in seasons past. This whole season felt like the writers were tired. I even missed the episode where Christopher died. I didn't even try to catch a rerun.

The buzz has been that there will be a Sopranos movie. Hopefully the movie will have a better ending than the series.