It has truly been the "Summer of M.R." and it feels great!!!!
Last night one of my girls had a party but I wasn't really feeling the atmosphere...plus my favorite club was a few feet away so I slid on down to puff on a lil hookah and drank a lil Gangsta's Paradise....funny how i still don't know what's in it lol
anyways its been a hell of a summer already...bankground story is I had a house party a couple of weeks ago...I ditched my own party to ride around the city and ended up running into my ex...He and his cuzin came back to my house to chill at the party that had already been going on...Long story short...I'm chillin this summer. I don't want a boyfriend/realtionship/commitment right now...some guys find that hard to believe but...It's true. I'm not gonna lie, we sorta kicked it but I was starting to feel that he wanted priority in my life and I'm just not there right now...and he's not where he needs to be
Soooo...last night my phone was on blast before going out and my Ignore button got more play than usual. When we got to the club the dj told me I looked like "monday morning" cause my hair was straightened out lol...everytime i go out it's like who's who from M.R.'s past. I was going to the bathroom to reapply my Macs and I hear someone call my name...I turn only to hear "Man I told you that was M.R!!" Oh ish!!!! me and these dudes go WAAYYYYY back...from Summerbridge and elementary school!!!!! I didn't know that we went from just hugging people to hugging people and a friendly kiss on the cheek...I swear every dude from that clique hugged & kissed me...eh, I guess that's how we roll after katrina lol
anyways...so my ex was in da club and my cuz kept telling me that that dude had put a tracking device on my bluetooth...i believe her...lol. well he made his way over and we spoke (minus the hug and cheek kissing) he told me that I could've answered the phone and as he walked away he said something that I couldn't understand...no litterally...i couldn't hear the nicka...So the entire night my cuz and I were saying "You could've answered the phone...Bieeetch!!!" LMAO!!
So the dj is going off and i bump into my friend's husband. We offically met at my house party and dude seems like a decent guy...plus he's police...and you can't go wrong if you have one on ur team lol...anyways we start talkin and he overhears "you could've answered the phone...Bieeetch!!!" and asks what that was all about. after explaining it to him he told me that dude didn't curse me out cause if he did it would've been "Bitch.!. You could've answered the phone!" LMAO...thanks for clairifing that dude LMAO
Long story short again...club rocked the rest for the night...Nickas are happy when girls know the words to "Ain't no Fun" (that's a whole nother blog in itself)
Espys are on
Holla
This blog's for you Sol!!!
LMAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment