The Rules
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog
about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight
people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them
they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
************************************************************************************
1. I spent the first 23 years of my life loving Everyone with conditions…including myself.
2. Last Saturday I bought a Heineken and a Hennessey and coke all for a stick of Orbitz gum
3. I want children, yet I feel like I will never have the time to have any.
4. I am taking a semester off from school even though I have only completed one semester in my program. I don’t know if this is the best decision, but I have already taken the road called “Plan B”
5. I am content with my moms and I relationship. We have been through some REAL shit, but I finally understand that some people can’t give you what they don’t have…but be grateful for what they are willing to try to give…This relates ONLY to me and my moms relationship
6. I love Dr. Cornel West in a manner that might be inappropriate to some. Lol
7. I absolutely hate/despise forwards…beit in a txt msg, email, etc…I loathe them!!!!!!
8. Last August when in NYC I bumped into Mike Myers and when he asked where I was from I said “New Orleans, where George Bush doesn’t like Black people” lol
9. I have had some of the LONGEST & in depth conversations with strangers over the past couple of months…I even cried during one
10. Every weekday morning for the past 2 months I have listened to Kweli’s “Get By” Pac’s “Hold ya Head” and Amy Winehouse’s “Tears Dry on their Own”
Ummm so I don't know enough bloggers to have 8...but here are the people i read:
1.
Janine's Time For Living
2. Pops'Thoughts
3. Ha ha Truly Ghetto Library Tales
4. The Prisoner's Wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm a fan of Mr. West, not in the same way you are of course..lol
lol...unconditional love for Black people + a conscious nicka with mac like steve jobs = Sexy...my friends laugh at me when I call him Nelly lol
btw ur blog is on point!
Post a Comment