TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Friday, February 10, 2006

OMG this song goes off

I must've listened to this song at least 5 times and just the first part 10 just this morning. Not that I just started listening to Mary's cd, but I had Jamie, Kanye and John in heavy rotation for about a month.

"Cause the sex was good you had my mind and I let you come back every time
you were violate & cross the line
and you knew that I would be the type to
always wait so patiently(thinking)
you was coming home to me(well)
damn I never heard the keys or
felt your tap saying are you sleep
(rewind that)
Cause the sex was good you had my mind and I let you come back every time
you were violating cross the line
and you knew that I would be the type to
always wait so patiently(thinking)
you was coming home to me(well)
damn I never heard the keys or
felt your tap saying are you sleep"

No comments: