As I spent a night living just enough for the city of....well i thought of all the things i used to do pre-k.
True brew on friday nights was the shit. I would warm up by watching def poetry while getting ready and always arrive to a packed house. I remember the last time i went i had so much fun. The poetry that night wasn't on point as it could've been but i remember having one of the best conversations that night. just chilling in the middle of the street talkin. bout what???? everything and nothing at the same time.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
February
(19)
- My eyes are wide shut right now
- Just call me willy wonka...
- Yeah I got my car!!!!!
- Niggers Are Scared of Revolution
- When the revolution comes
- i cant come up with a title, title cause untitled ...
- why didn't the white house leak that cheney shot h...
- OMG this song goes off
- State of the Black Union 2006
- lmao, did u see the mlk episode
- 21 questions part II...random thoughts
- I have looked at this blank screen for 10 min. so ...
- Blue Monday
- Blue Monday
- True Brew
- awww the good old days
- dave chappelle on oprah today
- that's okay barcardi, i've been anti social too
- 6 sentences....
-
▼
February
(19)

No comments:
Post a Comment