TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

let's see

Meetings have sucked every piece of life out of me. Today I had a pre-mtg., a mtg that lasted 2 hours and a post-meeting and a follow up email that cc'd everyone in the mtg.

:::exhale::: and hump day is ova!

I’ve been making some grownasswoman decisions lately...the housewarming is soon...to be continued...

Gosh, I feel like my life consists of the drama of the workplace and that's where it ends. I’m like the invisible (wo)man...shot out r. ellison, from the hours of 5pm-7am. Nothing seems worth writing.

lets see...yesterday I bought dave chapelle's block party and watched that ish twice...cause it was just that dope...jill scott is the ish.
period
sometimes I hate kweli's voice live. I know he's hype and all but it's just hard to understand.

but other than that I respect that concert. watching it makes me feel refreshed, I can see that the artists are REALLY friends, and its not that let me act cool while the cameras are on. I love when jill scott gives erykah badu her props but recognizes her own "queendom" (c) jill scott.

so usher came to new orleans to help huh????



nice shirt


http://www.nola.com/newslogs/tpupdates/index.ssf?/mtlogs/nola_tpupdates/archives/2006_06_14.html#151460

...Round 3 for gentrification in New Orleans

No comments: