last weekend i didn't wake up til 10, chilled in my pajamas, ate coco pebbles, didn't check a work email
I love simple days.
...but i gotta go back to the real world
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
June
(15)
- and i'm out!
- Thieves in the night- Animated Music Video (Paint...
- maybe i was wrong
- I'm havin' a private party...my antiDOPES for the ...
- Meet the Parents
- untitled 1
- let's see
- this is what i call a vacation
- Bitter Sweet - Kanye West - Def Poetryi thought th...
- you get it???
- I left 3 days ago, but no one seems to know I’m gone
- Jill Scott & the Roots - You got Methis is more fo...
- had a spark when it started, but now it's just gar...
- Ro Blvd Music Video - The Corners (Malcolm X Remix...
- 1st day
-
▼
June
(15)

No comments:
Post a Comment