TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Thursday, June 15, 2006

untitled 1

what the hell is up with the links on the side of my page????? oh well.

I think giving some people the benefit of the doubt is sometimes a way you set yourself up?

I used to think that all people eventually grew out of childish behavior, cattyness, just that dumb high school shit you look back on and wonder how you could be so petty. some people never pass this phase...in their lifetime.

I'm not one of those people...but don't make me remind you where i'm from!

sorry blog family...just gots some ish on my mind

damn, how many times does law & and order come on????? no really?????

and for the people who wonder what's going on in New Orleans almost a year after Katrina...Legalized price gouging...this shit is ridiculous.

People, if you're going to stay in New Orleans...HAVE A PLAN. I don't only mean for hurricane season. Shit, do something with your life. There's a lot of blaming to do for the condition of institutions in New Orleans pre and post Katrina but there is also a certain amount of personal responsibiliy that we have to be accountable for...myself included. Go to a Common Ground meeting, log on to nolafugees.com website. An individualistic approach isn't going to help rebuild New Orleans. It will take a community. Nobody said this will be easy, shit, i know i face roadblocks everyday...but a New orleans for all is an attainable goal. I SEE IT!!!!!!


but on some other ish....so when is the finale of Run's house gonna air?????? cause he's having a season premier, i just didn't know the last season was over?????

oh wow, making the band is back!!!!! well it aint fred, babs, dylan, choppa, sara "ain't hip hop", ness but it'll due

d-a-b-a-n-ddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: