If somebody would of told me a year ago it'll go get this difficult
"Even the sun goes down
heroes eventually die
Horoscopes often lie
and sometimes "y"
nothin' is for sure
nothin' is for certain
nothin' lasts forever"
Fin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(17)
-
▼
February
(10)
- So I jacked an idea for a blog...but I gave credit
- And if somebody would of told me a month ago front...
- If you're not caught up on the OnDemand episodes o...
- "I love the Lord, but sometimes it's like that I l...
- I couldn't be unemployed
- OnDemand is celebrating Black History Month
- Mardi Gras 2008 came and went...and now I detoxing...
- Little Miss Sunshine's on Vacation
- cause I'm on ticketmaster.com rite now
- Hip Hop SML
-
▼
February
(10)

No comments:
Post a Comment