I’m sure you’ve played this game before; but suppose you were stranded on a deserted island with a solar powered iPod. I’m sure you’re thinking “Bet, 160 gigs of music I’ll be set until I’m rescued!” The only catch is that for the solar power to work you can only have ten albums. Not really logical, but neither is being on stranded on an island, so play along. What ten would you pick?
Who Is Jill Scott?: Words and Sounds, Vol. 1 - Jilly from Philly
Mama's Gun - Silly E Badu
Frank - Blake Incarcerated aka Amy Winehouse
Aquemini - Outkast
American Gangster - Jay everyday
Graduation - And oh yeah Yeezy
The Cool - Lupe
It Was Written - Nas
This Week - Jean Greezy
Purple Rain Sdtk - Prince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(17)
-
▼
February
(10)
- So I jacked an idea for a blog...but I gave credit
- And if somebody would of told me a month ago front...
- If you're not caught up on the OnDemand episodes o...
- "I love the Lord, but sometimes it's like that I l...
- I couldn't be unemployed
- OnDemand is celebrating Black History Month
- Mardi Gras 2008 came and went...and now I detoxing...
- Little Miss Sunshine's on Vacation
- cause I'm on ticketmaster.com rite now
- Hip Hop SML
-
▼
February
(10)

No comments:
Post a Comment