TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I couldn't be unemployed

I mean as much as I dread getting up early Monday thru Friday mornings (and I sincerely Love my job)...i just couldn't spend many days like today...I did absolutly NOTHING

and to top it off I'm fading back to Black with Amy...I know this isn't heathly for my day...

My French coworker (wait...all but 3 of my coworkers are French...well you get me) made me her version of an apple pie to welcome me to the neighborhood...did I mention that I moved? OHhh...well my new place is GREAT!

Photobucket

A QUICHE'

Photobucket

Yummy!

I finally bought some more hangers and now I'm completely unpacked...well...with the clothes at least

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


a box free bedroom...now I think I'll sleep in there!
Photobucket

I'm going crazy...I think I miss work?
Photobucket

No comments: