TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine's on Vacation



I've been an angry bear for the past couple of weeks and it's beginning to show. In some aspects life's been great...work is great...great set of friends, fam...etc.

...but on the other hand relationships with others have been strained. I feel like writing in my Blog of a Mad Black Woman...but I'm not actually mad...just dissappointed in some people and somewhat confused about how to go at certain situations. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In between parades I walked 4 miles...not on purpose...it just kinda happened while talking about life. Its interesting to see the connections that I've been having with people lately. It's refreshing to me...but it seems to be intimidating to others...grrrrrrrrr

Anyways I have the week off!!!!!! Only in New Orleans huh? Lol!

Go Giants!

Go Saints!...next year!

Go Mardi Gras!!!!!!

No comments: