Oh gosh, here we go again. I paid my first car note today, last payment...sometime in 2012...:-( I have to get used to this again.
I've been listening to Jean Grae's Lovesong all day "And it's not what he tells her, man, it's what he don't, And she don't understand and for some years, she probly won't" Wow, just been getting over a situation. Discernment is something huh? I've learned over the years that too many people involved in your business doen't make it your business anymore, so I'm not talking bout the he said/she said stuff. I really think, scratch that, I really KNOW God gives us signs about people, that extra sense that we fail to recognize that could make all the difference in the world...enough of this love song:
"Maybe it's easier to talk about this shit in third person
Learning better
Looking for love in all the wrong places
Like I'm Eddie Murphy
Curse me to repeat the same cycle
I'm breaking
No longer think relations make a better woman
Just for life, I'm pursuing
Growing, but hopelessly romantic still
Tasted weather in the bitter climates
Love the sunshine better
Dreaming of dream proposals
Decent moral values placing higher on my chart
Trying not to have a shallow heart
But battle scars are deep and reaching to the depth of hell and back
Try to give up the grudges
Think it's experience and move from the clutches of sadness
It's difficult
Sometimes I wish I wasn't an adult
Adolescent primetime sitcom star
I've been too far and too much, too hard, for too long
It's still a love song"
Okay, when I started this blog, I really thought my cuz and a few self selected others were the only ones reading this...lol
i have to get back to work now, i've been trying this new thing of staying at work until 5, i can get extra work in but when i'm there i always feel like there is something better i could be doing.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
March
(20)
- Friday Night Lights....April Fools
- How long will they morn ya?
- Roll Call
- Love song
- Costa Rica...was that really 2004????
- wow a year ago?
- I'm Bossy!!!!!
- Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!
- anyone out there
- Thanks cuz!!!! ur my favorite now!!!!!!
- Ahhhhh
- Don't go talkin that shit Badu, Badu
- V for Vendetta
- THINK
- wheres my snares
- Playa why u hatin????
- Woke up this morning...(sopranos them song) arite ...
- omg this is so funny i had to blog it twice
- my okayplayer post
- My favorite m.c.!!!!!!!!!
-
▼
March
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment