I must make time to sit, think and write. For the last year I haven't had time to catch my breath without the next being a bit early but lately I haven't been as busy but still use that same excuse, maybe i just don't want to make time.
I find myself content with hanging with myself (that phase just doesn't look right) but thats just how i feel. The bi-weekly conversations with friends are cool, the bi-monthly catch ups with others are okay, but it seems like i am the only one content with that amount of interaction. I don't know, i hate to keep blaming things on katrina, but its true, living in a post-katrina world...well a post-katrina new orleans left me kinda detached to a whole lot of things. It brought me closer to family and with that i tend to not be caught up/in unecessary bullshit (but when is bullshit ever necessary???) don't know how to explain it cause i tried before but i'll try again for good. i'm happy, uncertain about tomorrow but i know that God will provide me with the necessary tools to face it, disguisted with the government, local, state and national because shit ain't right, and its been this way for a long time, katrina exposed a lot of -isms that "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the GENERAL welfare and secure the blessing of LIBERTY for ourselves and our prosperity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA" chose to see and neglect everyday. But you know our worldly motto "out of sight out of mind" I am tired of even explaining this, i gotta get a hobby. i was suppose to try out the pottery class but never followed up on that.
I too was addicted to Project Runway. Santino was the shiznit. oh an when i found out his mother was another...sister! OMG he was so funny when he imitated Tim "where's andrae" lol oh and when they played andrae's breakdown. that shit was soooo funny. but back to santino, he really reminds me of my ivory, not that he looks like him or anything, its just that sarcastic shit that gets me...in a good way. i think all of my friends are sarcastic???? maybe i am tooo, u think???? awww i don't
Oh gosh, I'm about to be......25 in 16 days!!!!! a quarter century, i think i am too old to be writing a blog.
JED!!!! why are you telling me about the SOPRANOS tonight when it doesn't come on until tomorrow, uh cuz, call me at about 10:59 tomorrow...thats central time.
arite and im out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
March
(20)
- Friday Night Lights....April Fools
- How long will they morn ya?
- Roll Call
- Love song
- Costa Rica...was that really 2004????
- wow a year ago?
- I'm Bossy!!!!!
- Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!
- anyone out there
- Thanks cuz!!!! ur my favorite now!!!!!!
- Ahhhhh
- Don't go talkin that shit Badu, Badu
- V for Vendetta
- THINK
- wheres my snares
- Playa why u hatin????
- Woke up this morning...(sopranos them song) arite ...
- omg this is so funny i had to blog it twice
- my okayplayer post
- My favorite m.c.!!!!!!!!!
-
▼
March
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment