This weekend I got natural blonds jealous, my favorite cuzin flew in, blew a little hookah, visited bourbon...not the drink, saw someone from my past, had a bomb azz filet from Ruth Chris...and that was just on Friday.
wow...election; well to say the least, I didn’t vote for nagin or mitch, but ima have to make a wise choice within the next month...i need real debates to happen this month. i need concrete commitments and plans of action. i don't want a tin man new orleans, i need someone to help rebuild a new orleans with a heart and soul. i need a new orleans that offers better public education, equal housing, equal job opportunities...as Tavis Smiley would say, "i need a new orleans, as good as its promise"
i don't know why that damn school house rock episode for the preamble of the constitution is stuck in my head..."We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"
*************************************************************************************
YEAH!!!! Covenant with Black America #1 on NY Times Bestseller List!!!!!!
If Heaven was a mile away
Would I pack up my bags and leave this world behind?
Pick up your copy of The State of Black America 2006
Other peoples pessimism towards my choices, my life, etc. piss me off, i know the difference between concern and that other bullshit
I fell in love with my ipeezy again this weekend
"why can't we just trust each other; you can't hate me and be my lover"
Thanks to okayplayer, i finally know who umi is
Peaches, I'm glad ya'll were able to make it to church, you truly inspire me
"we got arms but won't reach for the sky"...didn't get that til i was in chi
so ummm...boondocks is coming on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
April
(37)
- iFan
- I just had to pay my cell phone bill, insurance an...
- Peanut Butter, Strawberry Preservatives Time!!!If ...
- Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!
- World Keeps Turnin'
- come & go with me, there's so much new to see
- kweli checks his email
- color blind lmao
- a different kind of Easter
- Thanks
- what's ur addiction
- roadtrippinondatass
- Title:
- If you are worried...don't worry!
- Once again...Blue Monday
- Re: Thoughts
- things that make me smile
- leading single for elisa's soundtrack 4/7/2006
- I've deleted this post over 4 times so I don't rea...
- Where's my shipment???
- part dos
- had a spark when i started now it's just...
- Here it is a cool, slightly transformed, just a li...
- damn 2 random blogs in a row
- some random blog
- "Going Hard" -Kweli
-
▼
April
(37)

No comments:
Post a Comment