Ummm so the title of this blog was about to be "Bitch, I'm about to be broke" but...well, lets see where this takes me.
I can't go to another mall for at least 2 months...well 1. I say that but then I actually think about how much money I really spend and it's not really that much. I don't mean to justify but I work hard...well i work, get a decent salary, pay my bills, pay myself and pay my savings account. So I think I deserve a splurge or three.
"I wish I had more time" -Denzel
I went to Chicago a couple of months ago to work out some logistics on my move and it just so happened Common had a concert that week ::BIG WINK:: so everyone who knew i was going was constantly asking who i was going with and was stunned when i told them, Elisa. When i was younger...lol...I thought i needed at least one person to be around me at all times. I didn't feel comfortable in myself to just BE with myself. I went through some unnecessary bullshit due to those circumstances, but that's another blog. The fact is I had the best time at that concert. I ended up in the first row and met this couple who was from New Orleans. They were so cool and the trip part is me and the girl kinda looked alike. We ended up vibing the whole night...well us and the asian kid who knew ALL the hip hop songs the dj was playing. At the end of the concert we exchanged cards and parted ways promising to keep in touch. So I don't know what kind of chemical reaction the guy's card had to my jeans but when i pulled it out to wash the only thing i could see was his name: David. phone number...gone...email...gone...damn, i can't even google him cause his last name was gone. Oh well, i had a cool time, knowing my luck i will run into them in august.
A month before this i went to chicago with a "friend" and enjoyed chicago through his eyes. this time around i got to know windy personally. she's a real cool chick. i hope she shows me the same love when i come back. (i wish i could insert kanye and j. legend's "home" here)
jed okay...r u ready...a bird with $10 told me that u were coming to vote and ur daddy's b day...that's it.
damn...why is sprint so high???? why is my bill $90
songs that make me smile:
Intro to Be
Get By
Bitch I'm Broke...I gotta get this one out of my head, cause I think people heard it from my office today
U Got Me (live or recorded...this song goes off either way)
"black men walking with white girls on their arms, i be mad at them as if i knew their moms" i still got issues with this...idunnno, i try to practice my sociologist theories and all but uh...i'm still a work in progress...just call me roots, i'm a whole miniseries
arite i this debate in my house is going off, ima be back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
April
(37)
- iFan
- I just had to pay my cell phone bill, insurance an...
- Peanut Butter, Strawberry Preservatives Time!!!If ...
- Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!
- World Keeps Turnin'
- come & go with me, there's so much new to see
- kweli checks his email
- color blind lmao
- a different kind of Easter
- Thanks
- what's ur addiction
- roadtrippinondatass
- Title:
- If you are worried...don't worry!
- Once again...Blue Monday
- Re: Thoughts
- things that make me smile
- leading single for elisa's soundtrack 4/7/2006
- I've deleted this post over 4 times so I don't rea...
- Where's my shipment???
- part dos
- had a spark when i started now it's just...
- Here it is a cool, slightly transformed, just a li...
- damn 2 random blogs in a row
- some random blog
- "Going Hard" -Kweli
-
▼
April
(37)

1 comment:
Damn I am surprised my Dad doesn't know already.
Post a Comment