TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Title:

I must admit I don't posess the skills of venus nor serena...yet! omg i can lay out on this floor right about now.

so uhhh White Teeth is really better than I thought it was going to be

i can't believe Easter is this Sunday...everything just seems so...different

sorry my blogs haven't been filled with words of deep substance, but shit is just real random this week.

have u checked out deal or no deal yet?

http://www.neworleansblack.com/vote2006/index.php
be about making a difference

dreams has the only poetry night in new orleans now

congrats...my lil cuz got in clark..."oh we got choices na huh!"

boondocks dvd comes out in june...ur favorites? the mlk one was good but the season finale had me all teary eyed, it was on point on so many different levels

i'm out of it ::passing out on da floor::

No comments: