If my boss asks me about this one more time ima scream...at customs!
she reminds me of the episode of Family Guy when Brian owed Stewie money and Stewie kept asking him "Where's my money, huh Brian, u got it now? u have $2.99 to spend on a fake moustache but you can't pay me my money" lol
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
April
(37)
- iFan
- I just had to pay my cell phone bill, insurance an...
- Peanut Butter, Strawberry Preservatives Time!!!If ...
- Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!
- World Keeps Turnin'
- come & go with me, there's so much new to see
- kweli checks his email
- color blind lmao
- a different kind of Easter
- Thanks
- what's ur addiction
- roadtrippinondatass
- Title:
- If you are worried...don't worry!
- Once again...Blue Monday
- Re: Thoughts
- things that make me smile
- leading single for elisa's soundtrack 4/7/2006
- I've deleted this post over 4 times so I don't rea...
- Where's my shipment???
- part dos
- had a spark when i started now it's just...
- Here it is a cool, slightly transformed, just a li...
- damn 2 random blogs in a row
- some random blog
- "Going Hard" -Kweli
-
▼
April
(37)

1 comment:
Where is my money? I'll give you 24 hours.
Post a Comment