TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, February 18, 2007

AHh we partied like it was 1999

It was something like a high school reunion last night. 8 years since I've seen most of those people. good times. good memories. eh, good drinks...gasoline lolLOL, i think that really could run in my car

Ah, yesterday coulda lasted forever and it would've been good with me. I chilled and got some me time in.

And last night. Ha! I felt like a local celebrity...and please believe ya girl represented with her A game! shout out to my designer, my makeup artist, my hairstylest and so on and so on

hahahahaha

tony soprano is the king of bacchus (sp? eh, don't feel like lookin it up) this year, i wonder if he'd make me an honorary made chick?!? eh, doesn't hurt ta ask

No comments: