TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, February 11, 2007

"no compass comes with this life, just eyes"

I've compromised my sanity for the week for a half day of relaxation. Ah, Mardi Gras Break next week...just enough time to catch up.

I went to a party the other night and felt sorta outta place at first. Was it the fact that I was the only black person there...naw...they were real cool people. But I was the only meateater in the hizzouse, half were vegetarian and the other half were vegans. Deep conversations about their choices, all in which i respect...but damn u Danielle for your visuals!!!! I threw away damn near my entire steak today after thinking bout that Alice Walker, eyelash/eye quote!!!! lol...but not really

The book for the day is...drum roll please...Iron Cages by Ronald Takaki. Republican purification and regeneration through violence...sounds kinda familiar in 2007, considering the fact that these were the words of "our" founding fathers to enforce (with a "new" american confidence) the termination and extinction of Indian tribes


isn't it ironic that R. Kelly would be featured in the Make it Rain Rmx...after all, isn't rain one of the reasons he's facing charges????

i'm just asking



I just can't sync my damn bluetooth with my phone ;-( and i lost my other phone...well, not really lost, but I REALLY can't find it....i promise, I have looked EVERYWHERE!!!!

well my new phone is da ish!! it does everything...even read my blog!!! lol



oh, i said i would take more pics this year...

i made some bbq shrimp last week..BOMB!! Ima fool in the kitchen




Only in New Orleans can you see a parade on your way to walmart




eh, that's a week in my life...or maybe that's all that i can remember

No comments: