TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Maybe I'm just like my father...too bold

So I'm known to hop on a plane, throw you the dueces and reveil my location on a casual phone call. Saying all this I am a regular on the following sites: kayak.com, jetblue, southwest and ticketmaster...in no particular order.

After much excitement over Prince's gangstarism during the Super Bowl halftime show (and NO, I am no bandwagon fan, I came outta da womb on Prince's Controversy) Ooh, long story short. I was on ticketmaster.com peeping the shows at 3121 and found the following:


Look For PRINCE : Live in concert at 3121 Tickets

Additional Information: IMPORTANT : Doors open at 10:00pm Prince does not have a scheduled time that he will perform.This is a GA show. No cameras or audio/video recordersUpscale Nightclub attire requiredMust be 21 or older with Photo ID to attend this event.

THIS EVENT IS WILL CALL ONLY * PICKUP YOUR TICKETS DAY OF EVENTAT RIO ALL SUITES HOTEL BOX OFFICE at 3121Only the Card Holder with Photo ID may pickup tickets. Must have credit card used and ALL guests in the party must be therein order to pickup tickets.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

No comments: