*****disclaimer*****
It's been a long semester already and I still got both my jobs (Ima husta...ask about me)! All that being said...I'm resting up tonight, cause starting tomorrow it's gonna be on like a pecan pie on the dessert table at Thanksgiving dinner! YA HEARDS ME!!!!!
And on that note
I'm out!
Once again its on!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(82)
-
▼
February
(14)
- Lo siento...por ti
- Vacation is over...time for da grind to commence
- Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans
- Mardi Gras '07
- AHh we partied like it was 1999
- One more thing before I begin my vaca
- I'm on Vaca(tion)!!!!
- The rain was falling and I couldn't see the season...
- Maybe I'm just like my father...too bold
- "no compass comes with this life, just eyes"
- Support Our Troops!!!!!
- A conscious nicka with mac like steve jobs...oooh
- Ya girl's doing it real BIG this summer!!!!
- Just in case ya'll needed something to get into th...
-
▼
February
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment