Is it me or is time moving at a pace that I can't seem to keep up with? I feel like I'm making the best use out of my time but as soon as I turn around something new is always at hand. I guess that's living huh?
We're working out the home stretch for this semester...a month and counting...down! Plans for the summer might change...but then again, they might not.
R. Kelly songs really do bother me. I mean the man is an awesome artist but some ish I just can get past. I feel guilty when "im a flirt" comes on in the club and i find myself groovin to that ish. damn robert kelly.
Happy Resurrection Day!
It's cold and raining outside today :( what's up with that? 43 degrees & light rain today and back to 80 degrees on friday, eh?
well, I'm finished burning my scalp under this hair dryer so I'll throw the dueces until later
Oh I forgot...I woke up this morning...got myself a gun....LMAO jed.
"Is This IT?"
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(82)
-
▼
April
(9)
- I'm so New Orleans like 1825....Tulane!
- I've been the angry Black woman this week. I'm dis...
- Woke up this morning...wrote myself a blog...wrote...
- Gaining One's Definition
- ***Spoiler**** Random ranting blog
- Understanding and wisdom became the rhythm that I ...
- Un-shun:::insert silly comment:::Re-shun LMAO
- "I’m a good person that said a bad thing" and i quote
- Hey, where did my Spring Break go?!!?!?!
-
▼
April
(9)

1 comment:
R. Kelly songs really do bother me.
==========
We need to write about it.
Post a Comment