I've been the angry Black woman this week. I'm disappointed with myself concerning certain issues Plus finals are coming up, Plus i have 5 more papers to finish...or start before then, Plus Jazz Fest is going on and I don't think ima be able to go >:(
I know I'm suppose to but I just can't find the silver lining here. Oh yeah Plus one of my bosses told me she just hasn't figured me out yet? Why are you trying to?
Ughhh
I'll holla at ya'll after finals
in the meantime i'll try to keep my head up and right fist raised
duece
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(82)
-
▼
April
(9)
- I'm so New Orleans like 1825....Tulane!
- I've been the angry Black woman this week. I'm dis...
- Woke up this morning...wrote myself a blog...wrote...
- Gaining One's Definition
- ***Spoiler**** Random ranting blog
- Understanding and wisdom became the rhythm that I ...
- Un-shun:::insert silly comment:::Re-shun LMAO
- "I’m a good person that said a bad thing" and i quote
- Hey, where did my Spring Break go?!!?!?!
-
▼
April
(9)

No comments:
Post a Comment