Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(82)
-
▼
May
(14)
- "Exactly...NFL stands for Not For Long!"
- This nicka always keeps the good beats for himself
- Ladies and gentlemen...I gots me some frienemies
- The Best Week Ever!!!
- *****WARNING*****
- I'm definately feeling this new L. Boogie joint!!!
- And there goes.. a black girl.. lost
- They say I walk around like i got a "S" on my chest
- I'm not perfect...but my G.P.A. is!!!! What!!!
- Now who wants to join me for a drank!!!!1
- "We have to invest in our prison system because it...
- Ahhh less than a week til I finish!!!!!
- I participated in a conversation that allowed my a...
- Going hard again!
-
▼
May
(14)

4 comments:
Congratulations on achieving the most coveted of all, a 4.0 GPA.
Thanx chica! That was 7 yrs in da making!!!
nice. congrats. first semester there?
Thanks...yep! 1 down...2.5 more to go
Post a Comment