TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Bossy!!!!!

Wow, 25!!!! Lol, what a year.

March 27, 2005.

Easter Sunday. My roommate surprises me with a spread of gifts/treats in the dining room. So thoughtful...this was a thoughtful birthday. My BFF calls me to sing her usual rendition of the "Happy Birthday" song. (side note, why has no one at my job ever heard the verse, "may the dear Lord bless you" they told me it was a Black thing...I believe them"

I get dressed for church, good sermon. Take a couple of pictures and head to Houston's for lunch, movie...Cheesecake Bistro (the Bistro) for dessert. LOL Ana made me a Beautifully Human card...I chuckled, it was cute :)

Don't really remember much else...


March 27, 2006

GRADUATION!!!! Puerto Rico!!! Decent job...not career...job (oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood) Katrina...Georgia...Houston...New Orleans...Chicago...New Orleans.

25 wow. Preparing for the GRE before October...it changes once again ;-( Want to receive my MA from Univ. of Chicago. PhD...Well let's get through this first. Finally attended a State of the Black Union. I love Black people, I didn't just get this feeling, I just feel like I have to say this aloud sometimes.

Been to some of my best concerts this year (common, j legend, kweli, j grae).

Don't know the future of New Orleans, but it needs Essence back next year! I'll be in H-town this year though.

25....sorry to anyone who has called and has gotten, "you have reached 504-..."

August is getting here sooner than I though, procrastination is a thief of time, I need to charge this criminal with a crime and start with my rehabilitation program.

1 comment:

CA said...

GET EM!!!

good luck yo!