TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Here it is a cool, slightly transformed, just a little break from the norm...

I have to start taking my camera with me from now on. See there's this man who walks down Magazine St...not walking dogs...but 2 miniature ponies. I've seen this 3 times, yet I don't think people will believe me when I tell them. No...really...2 miniature ponies.

Oh yeah, thanks Chidi, I'm on that new Busta Rhymes song hard. I've put it in my ipod and have been bumping it in my car the last couple of days. Ur waiting for the summertime...well it'll be 85 degrees on Friday, plus I've heard the fresh prince's new definition of summer madness, summer, summer, summertime. So i think my summer has already begun. All I need now is for somebody to start selling frozen cups out of their house for a quarter and it's on!

Hey Jedi, Wednesday's almost here!!!! don't call me today!

Omg these nutri grain cereal bars are shrinking.

Like the ponies, this entry will be miniature...gotta get dressed and get to work.

4 comments:

CA said...

i really hear more about the man who walks ponies... this can the beginning of a great "character" for a story.

The Minority Reporter said...

huh? hit me on my email

CA said...

oops i meant to say i really WANT to hear more about the man you are describing here in this entry.


i keep leaving out words in my sentences.

The Minority Reporter said...

that's cool, i don't proof what i write in here...sad, but true