So I’m walking down Magazine st. and I see a man walking two miniature ponies…lol…just kidding…oh no this is a true story but since I have been carrying my camera everywhere I have not seen this man since…so you’ll just have to believe me…lol
I’m really gonna miss Katie Couric. The Today Show is apart of my morning ritual.
Wake up at 6:45, but somebody’s ALWAYS in the bathroom so I continue to lie down and watch the news, just in time to catch the forecast of the day. Then at 7:00 that theme music comes on and even though I know I’m suppose to be getting ready for work, I am always suckered into enjoying a conversation with Kate and Matt.
Well sorry Matt, Al and Ann. No more Today Show. Tomorrow it will be Good Morning America. It’s not u.
It’s that damn Meredith. I just don’t like her.
Anyways…what’s been really hood?
I took my GRE and found out I’m average….AVERAGE I tell ya!!!! LOL, good thing I have my grades to compensate for my scores…cause I’m a bomb azz sociology student!!! What!!! Ask my professors…lmao
Thanks Chidi, for introducing me to that New York Shit!!!! But I love the Kweli/J. Grae version. Jean is so dope, the whole song is cold but I was a little affected when she says,”gotta give back to the city I’m a factor of” I’ve been thinking how much of a disservice it would be to my city if I didn’t dedicate my research towards home...what obviously sprung to mind was a project which follows a particular neighborhood community rebuilding effort..who comes back and why (the variables at work here), how decisions are made, interface with city,
state, federal plans and agencies ..a before and after profile of a community.
Just a few thoughts
Anyways…I’m leaving for Houston tomorrow to check out kweli and the roots…its no radio city music hall but it’ll due
No really, did ya’ll see the Today Show this morning when they did a 15 year in review of a lot of the top stories Katie has covered.
Sobbing before work. Hard. Ugly crying.
Damn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
May
(25)
- My…I need to stop and catch a breath while giving ...
- awww yeah!!!! and it's on like a pecan...pronounce...
- da B.K.!!! what!!!!
- lol my w.b.f. (work best friend)
- Wake up New Orleans
- Is imitation the best form of flattery????
- what!
- and YEAH i voted for nagin
- i saw this today when i exercised MY RIGHT to VOTE...
- WHAT??!!!!?????!!!!!
- okay tyra, i forgive u for last cycle
- in response to an earlier conversation....
- the "n" word
- sigh
- for my cuz
- This pic is so dope!!
- jazz fest 06
- "it's impossible"
- lo siento por ti...it mad me smile
- I'm the real No ID
- It's the real ish i miss
- getting my passport ready. might have another coun...
- question?
- last night i deleted my blog
- again
-
▼
May
(25)

3 comments:
wow. my name is a title on your blog! dope.
lets see..
jean grae makes me laugh everytime i listen to her. u know the people in your life who are just naturally funny..so everytime they open their mouth, you smile. a preemptive giggle, if u will.. thats jean! she is so talented and so damn funny! that version of new york shit does trump the busta version.
katie couric...she is so hollywood. lol. she is the white people's oprah.. lol well not really...no one can be oprah. !
im taking the GRE's real soon. they scare me.
thanks for the update. imma need to this to happen more frequently. lol
wow. my name is a title on your blog! dope.
lets see..
jean grae makes me laugh everytime i listen to her. u know the people in your life who are just naturally funny..so everytime they open their mouth, you smile. a preemptive giggle, if u will.. thats jean! she is so talented and so damn funny! that version of new york shit does trump the busta version.
katie couric...she is so hollywood. lol. she is the white people's oprah.. lol well not really...no one can be oprah. !
im taking the GRE's real soon. they scare me.
thanks for the update. imma need to this to happen more frequently. lol
wow. my name is a title on your blog! dope.
lets see..
jean grae makes me laugh everytime i listen to her. u know the people in your life who are just naturally funny..so everytime they open their mouth, you smile. a preemptive giggle, if u will.. thats jean! she is so talented and so damn funny! that version of new york shit does trump the busta version.
katie couric...she is so hollywood. lol. she is the white people's oprah.. lol well not really...no one can be oprah. !
im taking the GRE's real soon. they scare me.
thanks for the update. imma need to this to happen more frequently. lol
Post a Comment