TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Monday, February 12, 2007

The rain was falling and I couldn't see the seasons changing and the vibe slipping off its axis

aka some nickas recognize the light but they can't handle the glare

Intimidation is as double sided as a Sacagawean gold dollar.

But I see how intimidation can be confused with displaced anger from low self esteem.

I refuse to take blame for your misuse of words and your inability to correctly acknowledge and express your feelings.

You're meeting me at the time in my life in which I'm straight with ME. I still got a few hangups and insecurities (who did I steal this line from? eh) but I’m cool with 'em cause 99% still shows me that still have so much to be obtained in that mere 1%

1 comment:

POPS said...

go ahead and get it off your chest, homegirl. exhale.