Lose Myself
"I had to lose myself so I could love you better
And that’s just the way it is…"
Why is that?
"I had a paralyzing fear of facing failure
And I couldn’t love you perfectly with fear in my head
So I peerlessly had to face the danger
So I could come back and love you whole instead
All of your soul I said!
So I could make it better"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(82)
-
▼
May
(14)
- "Exactly...NFL stands for Not For Long!"
- This nicka always keeps the good beats for himself
- Ladies and gentlemen...I gots me some frienemies
- The Best Week Ever!!!
- *****WARNING*****
- I'm definately feeling this new L. Boogie joint!!!
- And there goes.. a black girl.. lost
- They say I walk around like i got a "S" on my chest
- I'm not perfect...but my G.P.A. is!!!! What!!!
- Now who wants to join me for a drank!!!!1
- "We have to invest in our prison system because it...
- Ahhh less than a week til I finish!!!!!
- I participated in a conversation that allowed my a...
- Going hard again!
-
▼
May
(14)

2 comments:
i wasn't expecting that.
with that beat i kinda expected kelis to come though...half off key.
interesting.
yeah, I'm def. not on this song for "da beat"
the lyrics got me
maybe its the struggles of love that got me...it ain't all fairy tales
those are the stories i dig
Post a Comment