So let me formally introduce you to my new favorite pair of shoes:

Beauts.
So, I'm on cloud 9.5 walking back to my car when I notice the big ass flyer on my windshield. As I approach my car I notice that my front bumper is all scratched up...Oh, Hell ta da no!!!!
To make a long story short, the guy wants to settle w/out insurance companies involved. Cool son, but Ima need you to mosey on back in Kinko’s and make me copies of two sets of identification, and hold on...let me call this phone just to make sure this is your number...oh it is...cool. Now, I'm not upset. No use in crying over some lactose that has hit the floor, but Ima tell u what ima do:
Ima go home, cause it's been a hell of a week and my boss has already assumed I was putting in a couple of hours this weekend.
Take a nice hot shower.
Pay my car note and sign up for automatic bill pay.
Watch an episode or two of The Office
Try on my new shoes
Eat a chocolate puddin cup
tivo the best week ever
read the remaining pages of my book
get a lil shut eye
find two places around the city that will give me some estimates
and call you with my decision
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment