after I listen to this
"Gravity is working against me
And gravity wants to bring me down
Oh I'll never know what makes this man
With all the love that his heart can stand
Dream of ways to throw it all away"
(c) John Mayer
I always listen to this
"Are we gonna let de-elevator
Bring us down
Oh, no Let's Go!"
(c) don't evenmuch play, u know who
I'm sick ya'll. I feel horrible. I'm trying to get over this by Thursday cause I'm not trying to do my cross-south-country if i'm sick
Oh, go see Deja Vu. dope. saw it last week but forgot to blog about it
Paula Patton reminds me of Halle Berry in some scenes from the movie.
Nelly furtado reminds me of Madonna, idunno why. but I'm watchin the american music awards and she just does
I thought this was the best source of KKKramer news
damn, and i was such a Seinfeld show fan. I was flippin channels last night and I saw Seinfeld was on Davie Letterman so I tuned in only to see KKKramer there via satellite. He caught me off guard by saying "I'm not a racist, yet I found myself saying racist remarks" This is where I insert the spade calling quote.
Why is this always the first thing people who use or are about to use racist remarks say "I'm not a racist but..." But nothing.
That's the same foolishness we all say "I'm not trying to be messy but..." That's B.S. Yes you are the biggest ____________ that you are claiming not to be.
that's all ima say bout that
I could sure go for some homemade gumbo right about now. Let's play "who's moved back to new orleans and has a fully working kitchen" damn. some of ya'll don't know the half. It's during the holidays that I fully notice the long lasting effects of Katrina. Of course I pass devastated areas EVERYday, neighborhoods without electricity, more than half of the schools in Orleans parish failing to reopen, sky high rent, electricity bills, price gouging at its best in the grocery store, fights with the insurance company, nails in my tires from the construction or lack of within the entire city (and let me remind u how expensive suv tires are...i'm ride dem thangs til the wheels fall off), sky high non moving vehicle violation fees, later hours of parking meters so that they can give you a ticket resulting in you having to pay the previous mentioned ticket fees.
but i miss my family being five minutes away, instead of the 5 hr ride to houston, i miss my family being in a comfortable house, instead of cramped up in a small apt or a fema trailer, I miss the smell of gumbo, stuffed bell peppers, shrimp and crabmeat dressing, sweet potato pies, pecan pies, red beans on Monday, greens on Wednesday, catfish on Fridays with a lil potato salad on the side. I just miss the lil things u know
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
November
(13)
- her favorite colors be platinum and gold. she only...
- Happy Early Thanksgiving Day ya'll!!!
- i gotta hustla's spirit. period.
- I can't believe the day for givin thanks is this w...
- "everything that happenshappens for a reasonand on...
- U think the bet h.h. awards are rigged? i dowere u...
- Finally....the breeze of below 60 degrees has retu...
- advice
- 3 little birds sat on my window, and they told me ...
- a friday nite and i'm...bloggin??? whatupwitdat???
- Hurt me soul (c) Lupe
- I heart my adidas
- my pequeno post
-
▼
November
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment