TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I can't believe the day for givin thanks is this week! plus the 5 hr drive to h-town that morning. ughhhhhhh

I'm watchin this jay z diary special now on mtv "we claim we from the hood. we're not from the hood. this is the hood"

h2O

is memphis bleek still rappin? just askin. i think i just saw his signature wavecap and oversized cap. i wasn't a real makin eazy money pimpin hoes in style fan

ehhh. what more can i say?

I went to support my neighborhood community big/smalltime broadway play

those kids were ridiculous, if ya'll get a chance to peep it on BET, please do, but don't leave it on that channel once the show is over. thanks

I promise PSA is my fav song on Black Album, everytime I hear that joint I wild out.
ridiculous

Just in case ya'll keeping count, I ended up getting season 3 of The Wire, so all I'm missing is season 2.


this my fav. scene from this season:



Omar is a fool. so gangsta. i think? lol

No comments: