will make you feel
like a woman
falling in love
with a man
she doesn't even know" (c) The Tony Rich Project
I forgot how much I loved his first cd.
So what up fam? You had a good Thanksgiving? I did and since you're here ima hold u hostage and tell u all about it.
Well I drove many many miles on Thanksgiving morning to make it to Houston by mid-afternoon, after that I ate a bit much and found myself catchin the itis.
friday began at 5 am at Macy's and ended somewhere after a relaxing pedicure.
wait, I must pause this j. depps version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, this joint is hilarious! I watched the first one for the first time about 2 weeks ago, but I'm loving this one. sorry, cause i know ima get some ish about this.
awww what the heck, i really only wanted to tell ya'll bout the concert, oh and melting pot...
the concert was dope. john legend and robin thicke! whoooooo "my hands up. my hands up. they want me with my hands up...shooter!"
here are some pics



concert was dope but it my feet were killing me by begging of robin thicke's set so I took my chances and removed the killer shoes. I thought I was gonna be the only pair of deerrty feet in the house but I was wrong, I went to grab for my shoes at one point in the night but had to search for them amongst all of the people who were standing around me shoes.
Oh yeah, this one girl fainted. I hope she's alrite, they were between sets at the time. You know we were all plottin to faint once john legend came on so that we could've been rushed backstage only to be greeted by johnny once his set was over...what???
eh
oh The Melting Pot. dope. great date place. though i went with my favorite cuzins. we stayed there for like 3 hrs. omg, the dessert. here are some pics
why won't the rest of my pics post???? Huh???? HUH????? oh well i should be finishing my schedule for next semester anyway. gotta hurry, i missed the wire last night i gotta catch up tonite.

No comments:
Post a Comment