Omg, fall weather is taking a hiatus from New Orleans.
I know, I know. So here's what I've been up to lately:
I got into grad school!!!!! I wish I could insert that Vonage jingle that was in Kill Bill I...let me see if I can find it...I could only find it on youtube and I thought they were pretty lame.
I hate everything apple except for the ipod...oh, and itunes. What in the hell is the deal with no right and left click buttons? I feel like this should be on an episode of Seinfeld. Today’s score:
Apple - 0, PC -1
Oh, and is The Office, not one of the funniest shows on television? I've been having Dwight call all of my friends. lol, this dude is hilarious!!!!!
I've been called to finish something I've started...I got cha
dang, somewhere between the beginning of this blog and now, I’ve developed a the need to lie down and rest
my
eye
s
gnite
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
November
(13)
- her favorite colors be platinum and gold. she only...
- Happy Early Thanksgiving Day ya'll!!!
- i gotta hustla's spirit. period.
- I can't believe the day for givin thanks is this w...
- "everything that happenshappens for a reasonand on...
- U think the bet h.h. awards are rigged? i dowere u...
- Finally....the breeze of below 60 degrees has retu...
- advice
- 3 little birds sat on my window, and they told me ...
- a friday nite and i'm...bloggin??? whatupwitdat???
- Hurt me soul (c) Lupe
- I heart my adidas
- my pequeno post
-
▼
November
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment