TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

oh, she really does. gosh that movie was dope. I know I'm later than a pregant woman but...so.

How far are you willing to go for that thing?

Eh? I'm not as willing to sacrifice friends and family as I would've for my own childish ambitions as I once used to be, but what's in my way now? at what cost do I stop identifying things as pawns and see them as people...or vice versa.

I hope I still don't have the "eff em" attitude in me. That ish can really bite u in da ass...I have the scars to prove it. But at the same time those scars were healing I was learning.

Now again...How much am I willing to sacrice to acheive my goals...ask me again tomorrow.

Let's see...

I did some traveling this year, but nothing outta da U.S. Let's see what this summer has in store for me...Italy or England is on my list:::crosses fingers and says a quick prayer:::

Amen


gosh I wish I could find that power point presentation i did for our costa rica trip...hi-la-ri-ous!!!!!

da memories of the real world crew LMAO

I started going though some pics I took this year...I can't believe it's almost over.

New Year's Resolutions?

none for me. i try to be a better person each day. sometimes it works. sometimes b*tches be making me...well u get it.

back to da pics...haha..just a few

New Years...I've blurred the faces to protect the guity...oh, i mean da innocent




LMAO...on blast, ya heard?

da damn best pizza eva!



Saw this lady at the rally, we had a conversation...hope was restored



oh, i gotta go...i got some work to do

later

No comments: