I love you in a place where there's no space or time
I love you for in my life you are a friend of mine
And when my life is over
Remember when we were together
We were alone and I was singing this song for you
©Donny Hathaway
Now that's love
Birds of a feather flock together
But chickens don’t fly
They eat they own sh*t and die
Don’t be affiliated
©Nas
oooh now that's love 2. lol
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
December
(13)
- "You gotta work hard if you want to win"awww eff t...
- just looked good enough to blog
- Ummmm, need I say more than "WHO DAT????"
- I stay long winded like sayin' George Papadopoulous
- I love you in a place where there's no space or ti...
- "...now they call me crazy Joe"
- The Devil Wears Prada
- "I don't know much about cards, but I bet these 4 ...
- Keys open Doors
- No title
- saving a egg....LMAO!!!!
- does the boondocks finale make u have a feel good ...
- a bad note, ain't no bad note, if it's a good note
-
▼
December
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment