TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

"You gotta work hard if you want to win"

awww eff that!! that shit ain't always true most of the time.

it's been a bad day...and reading Janine's blog don't make me feel so good about some people

I mean damn, some people's priviledge gives their vantage point a 00/00 vision. The shit is ridiculous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i had to get that outta my system so what up??


Oooh the roots r coming back....ooohhh and they bringin a lil lupe haha!

i can risk my hearing for one more nite!

Hope ya'll had a very merry christmas. I spent majority of the weekend sick as a dog eating taco bell's green onions lol. but it was cool. I had to drug myself up to see Dreamgirls...which i must say is the most phenominal movie this year...well a close tie with The Departed...but you get what i'm saying. J. Hudson ROCKED da MIC...ya heards me!

After enjoying a weekend a home it was time to get back to the city. Instead of driving, I ended up with THE WORST scheduled flights to and from new orleans. For all ya'll who don't know, Houston is too damn big to be talking bout "yeah, I'm 10 min away"...no u not. ain't nothing 10 min away in houston. So needless to say, leaving the house at 5:10 am was not gonna guarentee time to check in baggage and make my 6:30am flight out to n.o. Soooo....my luggage is supposedly on it's way via some three letter parcel service. lol

Oooohhh thanks cuzins for the ipod speaker/radio...dat bass be bumping lol. Time to teach the neighbors a lesson lol.

got sum work ta do

holla

No comments: